1. Stock and articles on request
Some items are special collections unique pieces, when listed as “Out of Stock” means that this item is sold out and will not be repeated. But if you interesase way too much, you can contact us via ask us email@example.com and the possibility of repeating.
2. How to tell if you did well buying: Once you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. When you want to know in what state your order: Contact us through and we put email@example.com aware.
4. Want to remove an item from the order: From the shopping cart you can remove items you do not always want as you have not processed your order.
5. Want to cancel your order: You can cancel your order as long as its condition permits. To do this you have to send us a message and tell us firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If you receive a wrong item: It means that we have done the pot and you have another item sent by mistake. If you receive an item you did not order please contact us via email@example.com.
How to pay: Our online shop works through paypal. If you have created an account just sign in when you’re rerouted / or you can, if not, create one now and pay with any of these cards: Master, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card Aurora.
You can also pay by bank transfer, once placed your order you will receive the data for payment. Once we receive confirmation that it has been done (approx 2 working days) we will process your order and send the appropriate e-mail confirmation.
7.1 Do you have trouble making credit card payments? Your card may be rejected by one of the following reasons:
– The card may have expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
– Can you have reached the limit of the card. Check with your bank card has not exceeded the amount allowed for purchases.
– Maybe some data entered is incorrect. Check that you have correctly filled in all the required fields.
7.2 When using the PayPal payment platform apply to your use of the terms and conditions thereof. PayPal is a payment service provider that guarantees security of transactions made through its platform.