Armed Forces invites us to reconsider the language of uniforms and traditional education. It’s a collection of apparel that speaks of the power that 99% percent of individuals have inside themselves. It expresses the desire to escape from the alienation of the capitalist patriarchy imposed on us at birth. It’s about promoting an individualism that helps us know ourselves—to become conscious as individuals in order to have strength in numbers.
- Photo and video Muchachita Films.
- MUA: Eugenia Parra. https://www.instagram.com/bony_cheek/
- hairdressing: Blanca Aulló. https://www.instagram.com/lilit_howling/
- Models: Saúl Lozano, Débora Delarge, Constanza Jara Más.
- Make up sponsored by Ppipo Always. https://www.facebook.com/ppipoalways/