FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What happens if an articles is out of stock? If a certain article is out of stock but it’s possible to make an order “BY REQUEST,” it will take between 10 and 15 days for us to replace it. We appreciate your patience! You will receive an email from us as soon as your order is finished and ready to be shipped.
2. How can I find out if I’ve finalized my purchase correctly? One you’ve placed an order you will receive an email confirming your purchase and another when the order has been completed and it’s ready to be sent. If you don’t get an email, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What’s the status of my order? Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to update you.
4. Can I remove an item from my order? You can delete unwanted items from your shopping cart as long as you haven’t finalized the order.
5. How can I cancel my order? It may be possible to cancel an order, depending on its status. If you wish to do this please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. What if I receive the wrong item? This means we messed up your order by mistake. If we send you something that you didn’t order, get in touch with us at email@example.com.
7. Payment methods: Our online shop has an integrated payment platform that allows completely secure payment by credit or debit card. Via PayPal: If you don’t have a PayPal account, it only takes a few moments to make one. Once you’ve set up your account you can pay with Maestro, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Aurora Card.
It’s also possible to pay by bank transfer. Once you’ve completed your order you’ll receive the necessary data to make the payment. We’ll begin processing your order as soon as we receive confirmation that the transfer has gone through (approx. two business days). We’ll also send you an email confirming the payment.
7.1 Problems paying by card? Your card can be rejected for one of the following reasons:
– The card might be expired. Double check that your card is still valid.
– It’s possible the limit on the card has been exceeded. Consult with your bank to check that your purchase isn’t higher than the amount permitted for your card.
– You might have made a mistake when entering your personal data. Double check that you’ve entered the correct information in all the necessary fields.
7.2 When using the PayPal payment platform, that company’s term and conditions apply. PayPal is a payment services provider that guarantees that the transactions made on its platform are secure.